Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Pencil Sketch Drawing of Indian Woman Face by Akshay Kumar 373.




Pencil Sketch of an Indian Woman  Face 

by Akshay Kumar 373

Drawing of woman face 

Original Drawing Size - 8 x 12

Signed and Dated.

Graphite Pencil (only HB ) on Thick Drawing Paper.

Time taken to draw - 3 hours.


This Pencil Drawing of woman face was requested on facebook.com from Jodhpur, Rajasthan. As I had written in my previous post that I start drawing portraits with the nose part. It is because the nose is the central part in a portrait ( as I think ) and rest part can be drawn around the nose taking the proportions.


So in this Pencil drawing also, I started with nose. Then eyes, eye brows etc. I first shaded the whole face lightly and then to get the shine on skin, erase the graphite from those areas that you want to look as if its reflecting light.










No comments:

Post a Comment