Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Pencil Sketch Portrait of an Old Indian Man with Glass and Beard by Akshay Kumar 373.

Pencil Sketch.





















Size- 8 x 12
Pencil on Thick Drawing Paper.
Time taken - 2-3 Hours.
















Reference Photo.








This pencil sketch portrait was made on the request of someone from Kudi Bhagtasni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan on my facebook profile.

Making this portrait was not that easy for me as I use only HB pencil and paper. I had to draw white hair and beard with black graphite pencil. So, I started the sketch from drawing the nose first. After that taking the proportions I drew the eyes and rest of the face. For hair, I first made a light outline and shaded the outer area with pencil so that the inner area appears whiter than the outer. Then shaded the black areas in the hair. Same steps for beard also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment